Ease-of-use isn’t just for budget managers… We specifically created BudgetPak to be easy for finance teams to administer and maintain.
Our purpose-built solution, intuitive in nature, allows the finance team to easily handle all aspects of the ongoing maintenance without paying for consulting support or relying on IT resources.
- Wizard-driven Set-Up and Maintenance: Allows finance teams to easily maintain the application without learning a programming language.
- Embedded Calculations and Drivers: Defined by the finance administrator, and visible to the end-user, these complex calculations and values are guaranteed to be accurate, which you can’t ensure in Excel.
- Familiarity: Utilizing the familiar format of Excel makes data import and export, and bulk changes to structures, users, calculations, and all other aspects of maintenance simple to learn for the finance administrator.
- Single Sign-on: Users may access our solution without having to maintain a separate username and password from their organization’s account.
Did you know? BudgetPak is top-ranked in Budgeting Functionality and Financial Self Sufficiency. A measure of how easy it is for finance teams to administer and manage the software – without the need for IT support or resources.
We’ve got our heads (and software) in the cloud
BudgetPak is a true cloud-based product accessed by users over the web. This eliminates all IT time, resource and equipment expense.
- There is no hardware to purchase, install or maintain – SaaS (Software as a Service) offers you a significantly less expensive option since we do the capital equipment investment and maintenance, provide 24/7 availability and data backups.
- Our North America based data center exceeds Tier 4 requirements with redundant power feeds, backup generators, uninterruptable power supplies, redundant cooling, extensive physical security, and more.
- BudgetPak is fully responsive and will adjust to whatever device (laptop, tablet, cell) you are using; we support all the major browsers, including: Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox and Safari.
- XLerant offers an API (Application Program Interface) for BudgetPak, allowing customers to automatically transfer account and G/L data between BudgetPak and your local systems.
BudgetPak works with all ERP systems, and we have integrated with:
- Abila MIP
- Ellucian Colleague
- Financial Edge
- Fund EZ
- Great Plains
- MS Dynamics
- Point Click Care
“The system is very easy to use. We find that you can easily download the actuals to date from our accounting system and you can just fly right through it cost center by cost center.”
- Dan Brent, CPA, Associate Vice President, William James College