DESIGNED FOR FLEXIBLE AND CRITICAL THINKING
Successfully engaging department managers in the budgeting process is possibly the single, most important element in achieving a plan with accurate estimates and increasing ownership of the numbers going forward.
BudgetPak engages budget managers with an intuitive, non-Excel interface that walks them through the process and allows them to document their reasons for each decision along the way. Our solutions’s Interactive Budget Map orients each user to where they are in the process and how they are doing against Finance guidelines, in real-time.
In the 2016 BPM Pulse Survey, XLerant earned the highest customer satisfaction rating of all of BPM vendors. XLerant received an end user ease-of use rating of 5.00, ease of implementation of 5.00, and customer support of 5.00 on a 5.00 scale – the highest scores received by any vendor in the survey.
EASE OF USE MEANS:
- An engaging user interface
- Easy to learn
- Choices are presented in a clearly understandable way
- Geared for a range of users
- Complexities are kept away from the surface but are easy to access when required
- Efficient and fast process with accuracy
- Difficulty in taking incorrect actions or invalid actions
- Reliable, stable solution with correct information
- Self service features for administrators and end users
BLIND SPOTS – CONSIDER EASE OF USE IN:
- Implementation – time, effort, outsourced or in-house
- Training – time, quality, ease of transition to new staff
- Maintenance – ease in self-support of the system; ability to make most changes easily and quickly
- Help & Support – quality of documentation, help desk, live support